1475 Holcomb Bridge RoadSuite #113, Roswell, GA 30076
WARMER WEATHER TAKES YOU OUTSIDE
WARMER WEATHER TAKES YOU OUTSIDE

Q: I am so tired of virtual EVERYTHING! What are some outdoor activities my child can do? A: There are so many great outdoor activities. For example, you can create obstacle courses with hula hoops, jump ropes, and other toys you already have at home. Obstacle courses are a great place for your child to practice walking, running, and jumping…

Read more

HAPPY NEW YEAR’S MESSAGE OF THANKS
HAPPY NEW YEAR’S MESSAGE OF THANKS

I want to take this moment to thank all of the DPT family: therapists, parents, caregivers and children, as 2020 comes to a close.  It has been a year none of us could have predicted or anticipated.  We did an amazing job.  We never quit at Darling Pediatric Therapies.  We continued to provide the best therapy services we could for…

Read more

ZAPPOS EXPANDING ADAPTIVE LINE
ZAPPOS EXPANDING ADAPTIVE LINE

Zappos is now expanding their adaptive line to include customized shoe buying, allowing purchases of just one shoe or a combination of sizes! For now, it is just a pilot program, but what a difference this could make for so many families!  You can now buy a single shoe or build a pair using different sizes from some of your…

Read more

Accessible Chef Recipes in Therapy
Accessible Chef Recipes in Therapy

At DPT we have utilized the Accessible Chef recipes with great success.  Accessible Chef is a website free to the public.  They have a collection of free visual recipes.  The recipes help to teach cooking skills to individuals with disabilities.  The visual recipes make use of task analysis, by breaking down a complex task into manageable steps. Students may require…

Read more